After this weekend, all I can say is, wow. I am still sitting here on Monday night in awe of how blessed I am.
Here is the SHORT version of the list of blessings I wrote in my journal this morning to thank God for:
Thank you God for
- being covered, literally in prayers and blessings
- for reminders of new life each day in You as children (and adults) cheered, “Bekah begins anew today. God makes new.”
- For youth and young adults reading, singing, blessing, praying.
- For family… my parents physically present, other relatives praying and celebrating from afar.
- For family… the hugs, congrats, prayers, and support of my NY family.
- For reassurance again and again that this is exactly where God wants me and excitement to live in that call.
- For a welcoming staff… and a welcoming church. (even if I’ve been there a year already).
- For two awesome DCEs to serve with and learn from.
- For God creating me to Serve Like No One Else.
AND SO MUCH MORE!
I was planning to write a lot more and add more pictures but wordpress keeps freaking out on me tonight. So maybe more soon. You can see more pictures here.
Most of all, thank you to everyone to made this weekend so special. I am so excited to see what God has in store!