Today’s Theme: “Do you want to get well?”
Jesus asked this question to a man who had spent his life waiting at a pool, hoping to be healed. Time surely stood still for the man as he quickly realized that this was the real deal. Jesus was serious, and ready to make the impossible happen. God gave us his son, Jesus, so that we all could be made well through him. On this day, we’ll experience that question “Do you want to get well?” – in a whole new way. (John 5:1-8)
- Pack tools/lunch
- Morning program
- Work at work sites morning and afternoon
- Free Time
- Evening Program and Special FT Team Devotion
- Encouragement for teams as they have two more days to complete their home repairs.
- That teams would be growing spiritually & as a group depending on each other this week.
- For the residents and whatever they need; for courage for participants to ask the resident for prayer requests & opportunities to pray with them.
- Pray for us as we ponder the question “Do you want to get well?” Pray that God would bring to light areas of our lives that need healing