Today’s Theme: “Do you see anything?”
After Jesus gave a blind man his sight, he asked him, “Do you see anything?” That question, and Jesus’ words that followed, share truth that applies to all of us. After our eyes have been opened, we can’t just go home and be the same. Jesus wants to open our eyes and give us new vision for the rest of our lives – starting today. (Mark 8:22-25)
- Pack tools/lunch/Morning program
- Work at work sites morning and afternoon
- Free Time
- Evening Program with the residents
- FT Team Devotion
- For teams as they wrap up on their worksites.
- For last interactions with residents and again that in every moment God’s love would be shown.
- For connections that have been made between our youth and youth from other congregations.
- That we would think about how we can continue to see God and stand for Him once we are home and prepare us for our return.
Pictures from Yesterday: