Where I spotted God at work this week:
- The start of the All-Church study, Joining Jesus on His Mission. Especially great to have the high schoolers in the adult class for the teaching time and then see them digging in to topics of faith and life in their small groups.
- The amazing people I got to meet in Chicago at the Wheat Ridge Young Adult Leader’s Convening.
- Encouragement and revived passion for work through the convening.
- Friends who take you to/pick you up from the airport at crazy early/late hours.
- Friends who welcome you home with lasagna and apples. 🙂
- Joy in being home and loving the place I work.
- Lots of laughter and fun with the youth at the Bonfire.
- In Cindy and Dan who hosted the Bonfire and Hayride at their house after a busy day for them.
- Awesome teammates.