Just a few glimpses into God at work around me this week:
- The Haiti team arriving home with amazing stories of God’s presence and power from their trip.
- Productivity and Grace-filled passion in some things at work, especially having those things in some areas that aren’t always the parts of my job that come easy to me.
- Time to gather in prayer with teammates
- A chance to hang out and laugh a lot with my “little” from Big Brothers Big Sisters.
- Dinner and a walk with a dear friend … Doing life together
- $0 deductible for glass to get my windshield replaced
- Joy in a surprise for a friend
- Awesome teenagers and an amazing woman being brave enough to share her story with them. Lots of laughter playing telephone pictionary
- Safe travel for my parents and good news from mom’s oncologist in Dallas… 18-months post radiation surgery… Still cancer free!
- God’s grace and comfort in the midst of death and tragedy
- Friday dinner, laughter, and more with family
All is grace.