God’s Word is alive and active. It has power in our lives to comfort, convict, lead, challenge, speak truth, and most importantly help us connect with Jesus! I don’t know about you, but I find it easy to sometimes go back again and again to the same verses, chapters, or books when studying God’s Word. I am thankful for verses that have become treasured to me, but I also want to explore the depth and width of the entire Scriptures.
One way I thought I might do this was to center in on one verse or passage from each book of the Bible during the 52 weeks of 2018. Bible journaling, whether simply written words or more artistic journaling, is a way I can slow down and let God’s Word get inside me. My goal is to find one verse or passage from each book of the Bible to hide away in my heart and let direct my life this year. My prayer is that I will know my Savior more.
I want to invite you to join the journey!
THE CHALLENGE IS SIMPLE:
- Journal (written journaling or artistic Bible journaling) about one verse from each book of the Bible (66 in total) in 2018!
BONUS OPTIONAL CHALLENGE: Read (or listen) through the whole Bible in 2018. Perhaps you can listen to a reading of the book while you journal each week.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE IF YOU JOIN THE CHALLENGE:
- A 52-week plan to reflect on and journal about one verse from each of the 66 books of the Bible over the course of 2018. (You pick the verse; ideas of key verses suggested for each book at the beginning of the week)
- Summaries for each book of the Bible sent out with key verses each Sunday
- Ideas, tips, techniques, and supply suggestions throughout the year including some guest blog posts from other Bible journalers
- A community to share what God is teaching you through His Word in 2018
- Prizes for each person who completes the 66 in 52 challenge: a set of 100 personalized Bible verses cards with your name, one entry into a grand prize drawing for some Bible Journaling supplies
- BONUS: An optional reading/listening plan to read through the Bible in 2018.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN! Click the graphic below to sign-up!
Whether you choose to join me in this challenge or not, I pray you make 2018 a year to get into God’s Word so it can get into you!