JoyfullyBlessedBlog.com is hosting a Bible journaling challenge in 2018. Rebekah is journaling, reading, and blogging through all 66 books in 52 weeks.
THE CHALLENGE IS SIMPLE:
- Journal (written journaling or artistic Bible journaling) about one verse from each book of the Bible (66 in total) in 2018!
BONUS OPTIONAL CHALLENGE: Read (or listen) through the whole Bible in 2018. Perhaps you can listen to a reading of the book while you journal each week.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE IF YOU JOIN THE CHALLENGE:
- A 52-week plan to reflect on and journal about one verse from each of the 66 books of the Bible over the course of 2018. (You pick the verse; ideas of key verses suggested for each book at the beginning of the week)
- Summaries for each book of the Bible sent out with key verses each Sunday
- Ideas, tips, techniques, and supply suggestions throughout the year including some guest blog posts from other Bible journalers
- A community to share what God is teaching you through His Word in 2018
- Prizes for each person who completes the 66 in 52 challenge: a set of 100 personalized Bible verses cards with your name, one entry into a drawing for some Bible Journaling supplies
- BONUS: An optional reading/listening plan to read through the Bible in 2018.
To register, click the graphic below!
If you sign up after December 30, 2017, you can find any of the posts you’ve missed below the image as the emails will just pick up where we’re at in the journey. Contact Rebekah Freed with any questions!
Weekly Book Summaries and Introductions
- 1 Samuel
- 2 Samuel
- 1 & 2 Kings
- 1 Chronicles
- 2 Chronicles
- Song of Solomon
- Joel, Amos, Obadiah
- Jonah, Micah, Nahum
- Habakkuk, Zephaniah, Haggai
- Zechariah and Malachi
- 1 and 2 Corinthians
- 1 and 2 Thessalonians
- 1 and 2 Timothy
- Titus and Philemon
- 1 and 2 Peter
- 1, 2, 3 John, and Jude